WHITE & PRIVATE LABEL COFFEE DESIGN with Custom Coffee
Your brand carries your message and so getting your labelling right is really important. Check out our label guidelines & templates here and then let your creative juices flow. Once you are happy with your label design, its time to get your labels printed & then sent to us ready!
LABEL DESIGN & PRINT
When designing your labels, there are a few of things to consider, a check list of requirements and recommendations to make sure you include all the right information for your customers:
Custom Coffee Sample Label
This image of an example label design layout, we have highlighted some of the areas to consider below:
1. Brand logo - this is your chance to shine! Make your brand stand out and become the feature of the label.
2. Blend Name - Important to be able to easily differentiate between your blends and products. A blend name gives clarity and identification.
3. Heading Tasting Notes - Whilst not essential, this line can often entice your customers to base their choices on. We recommend keeping it short and high level as don't forget coffee tasting is very subjective.
4. Roast Profile - Slightly more important than tasting notes, this allows your customers to choose their own preferred roasting profiles. Your customers will likely know if they prefer Light, Medium or Dark roasted coffees.
5. Net Weight - this is a statutory requirement and must be displayed on the packaging somewhere, it is normally put on the front label to allow customers to identify quickly.
6. Coffee Format - An equally important point on your label should be to clearly identify the format, it shows that you offer a choice and having a multi choice option prevents you from having to print multiple versions of the same label for different formats. We recommend Whole Bean and Filter Ground as your bare minimum.
It is also possible to replace this option with a secondary applied sticker to denote the format. We offer these as a stocked option.
7. Contact Information - Your website or company email are a good chance to attract repeat business from your customers.
8. Manufacturers Address - It is a legal requirement for you to state the written address of manufacture, we recommend stating "Produced for (YOUR BRAND) at The Roastery, Dorset, SP7 9AN"